Sivagangai District Court Office Assistant Vacancy 2017
Are you looking for govt jobs in Tamil Nadu after 10th passed 2017? Then you must read through Sivagangai District Court Office Assistant Job Notification 2017 which is published on its official website that we are sharing with you all here. According to that, the Sivagangai District Court is looking for the bright and dynamic candidates for the Office Assistant Posts to fill up 79 vacancies. Those who have completed 8th passed are eligible to apply for Sivagangai District Court Office Assistant Recruitment 2017 through offline mode.
Sivagangai District Court Office Assistant Application Form 2017
Good opportunity for the candidates who are looking jobs in Tamil Nadu after 8th Class. The Sivagangai District Court invites application forms in the prescribed format from the eligible Indian citizens to apply for Sivagangai District Court Office Assistant Vacancy 2017. The last date to submit Sivagangai District Court Office Assistant Application Form 2017 is 27th July 2017. Those who fail to apply within mentioned period /date will be considered disqualified by the official authority. Other important details of Sivagangai District Court Office Assistant Job Vacancy 2017 are given below like Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection, Pay Scale etc.
Sivagangai District Court Office Assistant Notification 2017
- Name of Govt Organization:- District Court, Sivagangai
- Name of Post:- Office Assistant, Sweeper, Masalchi etc.
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 79
- Job Location:- Sivagangai (Tamil Nadu)
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy|
|1||Computer Operator||05 posts|
|2||Steno – Typist Gr III||08 posts|
|4||Junior Assistant||07 posts|
|5||Senior Bailiff||01 post|
|7||Xerox Operator||02 posts|
|8||Office Assistant||30 posts|
Sivagangai District Court Office Assistant Office Assistant Eligibility Criteria 2017
For the general category candidates, the minimum and maximum age limit should be between 18 to 30 years.
Note:- Candidates may avail the benefit of upper age relaxation up to 3 years for OBC candidates, 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 10 years for PWD candidates.
- Office Assistant (OA): The minimum educational qualification required is 8th Pass and should have LMV Driving License.
- Night Watchman / Watchman / Masalchi cum Night Watchman: Knowledge of Tamil Language.
- Sweeper / Scavenger: Knowledge of Tamil Language
- Masalchi: Knowledge of Tamil Language
Refer to the official notification to know the application fee amount and mode of payment details.
Mode of Selection:-
The Sivagangai District Court will be shortlisted the suitable candidates as per qualification and marks obtained and accordingly will be called for the Interview test-
- Interview test
How to Apply for Sivagangai District Court Office Assistant Job Vacancy 2017
Steps to follow-
- All the eligible Indian candidates who are looking forward to apply for Office Assistant post in Sivagangai District Court are required to go to the official website i.e. ecourts.gov.in.
- Now, download application form to apply for Office Assistant Recruitment 2017-18 and for other posts.
- Fill the application form and deposit the fee amount as per details mentioned in notification.
- Paste the recent passport size Photograph and mark the Signature at the appropriate place.
- At last, send the filled application form to the given below postal address and must be reached on or before 27th July 2017 via proper channel.
The District Judge, District Court,
Sivagangai – 630561
Dates to Remember:-
- Last date of receipt of application form:- 27-July-2017