SSC CHSL 2016 Notification PDF ssconline.nic.in LDC, DEO, PA/SA Posts 5134 Vacancies | Apply Online
SSC CHSL 2016 Application Form
The much awaited job notification of the 2016 year i.e. SSC CHSL 2016 Notification has been published by Staff Selection Commission (SSC). According to that the SSC is going to conduct the Combined Higher Secondary Level 2016 Examination from 8th October 2016 to 7th November 2016 in various exam dates that are given below. For that, SSC invites online applications forms from the 12th passed candidates to apply for Data Entry Operator (DEO), Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant posts to fill up 5134 vacancies. Interested candidates may read through SSC CHSL 2016 Notification PDF to know the complete process of how to apply and vacancy details. Eligible candidates may apply through SSC CHSL 2016 Application Form via official website i.e. http://ssconline.nic.in/.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2016-17
Candidates who are looking for Govt jobs after 12th class in various Govt departments across India for the LDC/ DEO posts are required to apply online for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2016-17 on or before the last date. Eligible candidates may apply for SSC CHSL Job Vacancy from 8th October 2016 to 7th November 2016. Other important details of SSC CHSL Job Notification 2016 are given below like Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection, Pay Scale etc.
SSC CHSL Recruitment Notification 2016
- Name of Govt Organization:- Staff Selection Commission
- Name of Examination:- SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level 2016 Examination
- Name of Post:- LDC, DEO, Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 5134
- Job Location:- All India
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant||3281||Rs.5200-20200/+ GP Rs.2400/-|
|2||Data Entry Operator (DEO)||506||Rs.5200-20200/+ GP Rs.1900/-|
|3||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||1321||Rs.5200-20200/+ GP Rs.1900/-|
SSC CHSL LDC/ DEO Posts Eligibility Criteria 2016-17
Candidate’s age should be between 18 to 27 years as on 01-01-2017.
For the above mentioned posts i.e. Data Entry Operator (DEO), Lower Division Clerk (LDC) , PA /SA candidates who have completed 12th or its equivalent qualification are eligible to apply for SSC CHSL Job Vacancy 2016-17.
Applicants are required to make the application fee payment of given below amount through Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card or Challan form in any branches of State Bank of India (SBI).
- For General and OBC category candidates:- Rs.100/-
- For SC/ST/PH/Ex-S category candidates:- No Fee
Mode of Selection:-
Applicants will have to go through the given below tests for the selection-
- For DEO Post:- Written test + Skill test
- For LDC, PA/SA Post:- Written test + Typing Test (on Computer)
How to Apply for SSC CHSL Job vacancy 2016-17:-
Steps to apply online-
- Eligible male/ female candidates are required to visit online the official website of SSC CHSL i.e. http://ssconline.nic.in.
- Click on “SSC CHSL 2016 Advertisement”.
- Then, click on New Registration firstly and after that start to fill the online application form.
- Make the Application Fee payment through Challan OR Online mode.
- Upload the scanned copy of passport size photograph and Signature correctly.
- Lastly, take the print out of it as hard copy.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date to apply online for SSC CHSL:- 08-October-2016
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form:- 07-November-2016
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I) : 07-January-2017 & 05-February-2017
- Date of Tier-II (Descriptive Paper) : 09-April-2017