SSCWR Laboratory Assistant Vacancy 2017
There is good opportunity for the SSC Job aspirants to apply for the Research Assistant, Laboratory Assistant Grade II, Handicrafts Promotion Officer etc. posts. For that, the Staff Selection Commission Western Region (SSCWR) has released an advertisement notification for the interested candidates so that they may go though it and could apply accordingly. All the Engineering Degree / Graduation passed candidates may apply for SSCWR Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2017 and other posts through online submission of application form. The SSCWR will fill up the 75 vacancies for the Research Assistant, Laboratory Assistant Posts.
SSCWR Laboratory Assistant Application Form 2017
The Staff Selection Commission Western Region (SSCWR) has also published job notification for the recruitment of candidates for the SSCWR Laboratory Assistant Vacancy 2017. The last date to submit the SSCWR Laboratory Assistant Application Form 2017 is 24th September 2017. Other important details of the SSCWR Recruitment 2017 are given below that you may go through before to start apply online like Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection, Pay Sale, Application Fee etc.
SSCWR Laboratory Assistant Notification 2017
- Advt. No. : WR/02/2017
- Name of Govt Organization:- Staff Selection Commission Western Region (SSCWR)
- Name of Post:- Research Assistant, Laboratory Assistant Grade II, Handicrafts Promotion Officer etc.
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 75 Posts
- Job Location:- Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Post Wise Vacancy Details
- Senior Technical Assistant: 02 Posts
- Assistant Examiner: 01 Post
- Junior Chemist: 04 Posts
- Handicrafts Promotion Officer: 09 Posts
- Store Clerk: 02 Posts
- Fertiliser Inspector: 02 Posts
- Senior Library & Information Assistant: 02 Posts
- Scientific Assistant (Mechanical): 01 Post
- Medical Social Worker: 05 Posts
- Stockman: 01 Post
- Assistant Foreman: 01 Post
- Farm Manager: 01 Post
- Textile Designer: 01 Post
- Laboratory Assistant: 01 Post
- Research Assistant: 17 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant Grade II: 23 Posts
- Store Keeper Grade II: 01 Post
- Store Keeper Grade III: 01 Post
SSCWR Laboratory Assistant Eligibility Criteria 2017
Age Limit (as on 24.09.2017):-
- For Research Assistant:- 18 to 30 years
- For Laboratory Assistant :- 21 to 27 years
- For Research Assistant : It is mandatory for the candidates to complete Master’s Degree in relevant discipline / Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from recognized University.
- For Laboratory Assistant : All the candidates who have completed Bachelor of Science from a recognized University with Computer Science/Physics/Chemistry/Statistics/Biology are eligible to apply for Lab Assistant Post.
Applicants are required to deposit the given below amount through Net banking/ Credit card/ Debit card or SBI Challan.
- For General / OBC candidates:- Rs.100/-
- For SC/ST/ Women/ PH/Ex-S candidates:- No Fee
Mode of Selection:-
The selection will be based on the performances in the given below tests-
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
How to Apply for SSCWR Laboratory Assistant Job Vacancies 2017
Steps to apply online-
- Go to the official website of Staff Selection Commission Western Region (SSCWR) i.e. www.sscwr.net.
- Click on “Online Submission” link and start to fill the form.
- Fill all the details carefully and make the fee payment.
- Upload the Photograph and Signature.
- Lastly, take the print out of it as hard copy for future use.
- Finally, send the hard copy of filled application form to the given below postal address and must be reached within 10 days from the last date of apply online.
The Regional Director (WR),
Staff Selection Commission, Western Region,
1st Floor, Old C.G.O Building Pratistha Bhawan,
South Wing, M.K. Road, Mumbai – 400 020
Dates to Remember:-
- Last Date for online registration:- 24-September-2017
- Last Date of receipt of hard copy of application form:- within 10 days from the last date to submit online application form.