TCIL Junior Engineer Vacancy 2017
The Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL) is going to conduct the Interview test for the recruitment of candidates for the Junior Engineer, Engineer posts. For that, the TCIL has published an advertisement notification for the interested candidates so that they may go through it to know the Post details and their eligibility criteria. Eligible Male/ Female candidates may apply for TCIL Engineer (JE) Recruitment 2017 to fill 100 vacancies. Interested candidates may read through the TCIL Junior Engineer Vacancy 2017 details that we have described below and then you may apply accordingly through offline mode.
TCIL Junior Engineer Application Form 2017
The Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL) invites application forms from the eligible male and female candidates in the prescribed format that you may download from official website i.e. www.tcil-india.com. You may submit TCIL Junior Engineer Application Form 2017 on or before the last date i.e. 12th October 2017. Other important details of TCIL Engineer Job Vacancies 2017 are given below like Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection, Application Fee etc.
TCIL Junior Engineer Recruitment Notification 2017
- Name of Govt Organization:- Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL)
- Name of Post:- Junior Engineer, Engineer
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 100
- Job Location:- Delhi
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Engineer||50 Posts||Rs 20000/- (Per Month)|
|2||Junior Engineer||50 Posts||Rs. 15000/- (Per Month)|
TCIL Junior Engineer Eligibility Criteria 2017
Age Limit (01-09-2017):-
Candidate’s upper age should not be more than 40 years and upper age relaxation will be as per Govt policies.
- For Engineer: The male/ female candidates who have completed B.E./B.Tech in Electronics/ECE /CSE/IT Engineering from a recognized Institute/University are eligible to apply for Engineer post.
- For Junior Engineer: Those who possess MCA/Diploma in Electronics/ECE/ CSE/ IT engineering from a recognized Institute/University may apply for Junior Engineer post.
No need to deposit any amount as application fee while apply online for Junior Engineer, Engineer post in Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL).
Mode of Selection:-
How to Apply for TCIL Junior Engineer Job Vacancy 2017
Procedure to submit application form
- Visit online the official website of Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL) website i.e. www.tcil-india.com.
- Click on “Download Application Form to apply for Engineer and Junior Engineer Posts in TCIL”.
- Fill the application form correctly and completely.
- Paste the passport size Photograph and mark Signature on the application form.
- No application fee required to deposit to apply for Engineer and JE post.
- Now, send the application form to the given below official postal address along with self attested copies of Academic certificates, Caste Certificate etc. and must be reached on or before 12th October 2017 via proper channel.
The Executive Director (IT&HR),
Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd.,
TCIL Bhawan, Greater Kailash –I,
New Delhi – 110048
Dates to Remember:-
- Last date of receipt of application form:- 12-October-2017