THDC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017 thdc.gov.in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical JE Trainee Posts
THDC Junior Engineer Vacancy 2017
The Tehri Hydro Development Corporation Ltd.(THDC) has published an advertisement notification for the recruitment of suitable candidates for the Junior Engineer Trainee (Civil/Mechanical/ Electrical) posts to fill up 48 vacancies. Those who have completed Diploma in Engineering in the relevant trade are eligible to apply for the THDC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017 through online mode. Good opportunity for the candidates who are looking for Govt Jobs in Uttarakhand 2017 after Diploma in Engineering.
THDC Junior Engineer Application Form 2017
The THDC India Limited invites online applications from the eligible Indian citizens to apply for the THDC Junior Engineer Vacancy 2017 through online mode via official website i.e. www.thdc.gov.in. The starting and closing date to submit the THDC Junior Engineer Application Form 2017 is 17th December 2016 to 30th January 2017. It is also mandatory to send the hard copy of online submitted application form to the official postal address on or before 13th February 2017. Other important details of THDC Junior Engineer Trainee Jobs 2017 are described below like Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection, Postal Address etc.
THDC Junior Engineer Recruitment Notification 2017
- Advt. No. 04/2016
- Name of Govt Organization:- THDC India Limited
- Name of Post:- Junior Engineer Trainee (Civil/Mechanical/ Electrical)
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 48
- Job Location:- Uttarakhand
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Engineer Trainee||48||Rs.16000-35500/-|
Category Wise THDC India Ltd. JE Post Vacancies
- Civil:- 26 Posts
- Mechanical:- 11 Posts
- Electrical:- 11 Posts
THDC Junior Engineer Eligibility Criteria 2017
The upper age limit for unreserved category candidates is 27 years, for OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates is 30 years and for SC/ST category candidates is 32 years as on 01.01.2017.
Candidates who have completed Diploma in Engineering in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical trade with 65% marks for UR/OBC (NCL) candidates and pass marks for SC/ST/ PwD candidates from the recognized institute are eligible to apply for the Junior Engineer Trainee posts in THDC India Limited.
Applicants may deposit an application fee amount through online mode via using either service i.e. Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
- For UR/OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates:- Rs.300/-
- For SC/ST/PwD/ Ex-S candidates:- No Fee
Mode of Selection:-
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview (PI)
How to Apply for the THDC Junior Engineer Vacancies 2017
Steps to submit online application form is given below-
- Visit online the official website of Tehri Hydro Development Corporation Ltd. i.e. www.thdc.gov.in.
- After that, click on “Apply Online” link to apply for Junior Engineer Trainee Posts against Advt. No. 04/2016.
- Fill the form correctly and deposit the fee amount.
- Upload the Photograph and signature.
- Finally, Submit the form and take the print out as Hard Copy.
- At last, send the hard copy to the given below address through Ordinary/ Speed/Registered Posts and must be reached on or before 13th February 2017.
Address:- To The Manager (Recruitment), THDC India Limited, Pragatipuram, Bye Pass Road, Rishikesh-249201, Uttarakhand
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date to submit online application form:- 17-December-2016
- Last Date to submit online application form:- 30-January-2017
- Last Date of receipt of hard copy of filled online application form:- 13-February-2017
- Last Date to deposit an application fee amount:- 02-February-2017