TNPSC Assistant Director Vacancy 2017
Are you looking for Govt Jobs in Tamil Nadu 2017? Well! The good news for you all is that Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has recently published an advertisement notification to conduct the Written Examination for Assistant Director, Horticultural Officer posts to fill up 130 vacancies. Those who fulfilled the given below eligibility criteria details may apply for the TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2017 and Horticultural Officer posts to fill 130 vacancies. Interested candidates may read through the TNPSC Assistant Director Vacancy 2017 to know the vacancy details and procedure to apply online.
TNPSC Assistant Director Application Form 2017
Eligible male/ female candidates to apply for the Assistant Director, Horticultural Officer posts through official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) i.e. www.tnpsc.gov.in. The starting and closing date to submit the TNPSC Assistant Director Application Form 2017 is 28th November 2017 and 27th December 2017 respectively. Good opportunity for the candidates who are looking for Gov Jobs in Tamil Nadu after B.Sc/M.Sc in Horticulture qualification.
TNPSC Assistant Director 2017 Notification
- Advt. No. 29/2017
- Name of Govt Organization:- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
- Name of Posts:- Assistant Director, Horticultural Officer.
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 130
- Job Location:-Tamil Nadu
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Director||100 Posts||Rs. 15600-39100/+ GP Rs.5400/-|
|2||Horticultural Officer||30 Posts||Rs. 9300-34800/+ GP Rs.5100/-|
TNPSC Assistant Director Eligibility Criteria 2017
Age Limit (as on 01-07-2017):-
- For SC/ST/MBC/BCM/DW candidates of All States:- 21 to 35 years
- For All Others candidates:- 21 to 32 years
- For Assistant Director: Candidates who possess M.Sc., Degree in Horticulture are eligible to apply for the Assistant Director post.
- For Horticultural Officer: Candidates who possess B.Sc., Degree in Horticulture are eligible to apply for the Horticultural Officer post.
- Registration Fee:- Rs.150/- as One time Registration.
- Written Exam Fee:- Rs.150/- through SBI/at Indian Bank/Post Office
Note:- The SC/ST/PH candidates are exempted from the payment of application/ examination fee.
Mode of Selection:-
- Written Examination
- Oral Test
How to Apply for TNPSC Assistant Director Job Vacancies 2017
Steps to follow to apply online-
- Go to the official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) i.e. www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- After that click on “Apply Online” link for Assistant Director, Horticultural Officer posts against Advt. No. 29 / 2017.
- Start to fill the online application form with correct information of applicant.
- Make the fee payment as per details mentioned above through online mode.
- Upload the scanned copy of passport size Photograph and Signature.
- Lastly, click on “SUBMIT” button and take the print out of it as hard copy for further utilization.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date to apply online:- 28-November-2017
- Last Date to apply online:- 27-December-2017
- Last Date to deposit application fee:- 29-December-2017
- Date of Written Exam:- 24th & 25th February 2018