TNPSC Junior Assistant Vacancy 2017
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is going to recruit suitable candidates for the Junior Assistant or Assistant posts to fill up 54 vacancies. For that, the Tamil Nadu PSC has published an advertisement notification that you may go through to know TNPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017 Notification. The Graduation/ Bachelor’s degree passed candidates having knowledge of Computer application are eligible to apply for TNPSC Junior Assistant Vacancy 2017 through online mode via official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission i.e. www.tnpsc.gov.in.
TNPSC Junior Assistant Application Form 2017
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) invites application form through online mode for the Junior Assistant/ Assistant posts from the official website i.e. www.tnpsc.gov.in. The starting and closing date to submit the TNPSC Junior Assistant Application Form 2017 is from 31st August 2017 to 26th September- 2017. Other important details of TNPSC Junior Assistant Notification 2017 are given below like Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection, Pay Scale etc.
TNPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment Notification 2017
- Advt. No : 19/2017
- Name of Govt Organization:- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
- Name of Post:- Junior Assistant or Assistant
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 54 Posts
- Job Location:- Tamil Nadu
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Assistant or Assistant||54 Posts||Rs. 5200-20200/+ GP Rs.2600/-|
TNPSC Junior Assistant Eligibility Criteria 2017
Well! The upper age limit for the general candidates is 30 years as on 01-07-2017.
Note:- The reserved category candidates are applicable for the upper age relaxation as per Govt norms.
- For Junior Assistant Post:- The minimum educational qualification required is Bachelor’s Degree/ Graduation in any discipline from the recognized institute by UGC.
Applicants are required to deposit an examination fee of Rs.100/- amount along with mandatory On Time registration Fee of Rs.100/- at State Bank of India or Indian bank.
Mode of Selection:-
The selection will be based on Merit List that will be made as per marks obtained in the Written and Skill test-
- Written Test
- Oral Test.
How to Apply for TNPSC Junior Assistant Job Vacancies 2017
Steps to follow to submit application form-
- First step is to visit the official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) i.e. www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- Now, start to fill the application form with correct information of applicant.
- Make the fee payment through SBI/ Indian Bank.
- Now, upload the passport size Photograph and Signature.
- At last, submit the form and take the print out of it as hard copy for further utilization.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form:- 31-August-2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form:- 26-September-2017
- Last Date to deposit fee amount:- 28-September-2017
- Date of Written Exam:- 25-November-2017