TNUSRB Police Constables Vacancy 2018
Are you looking for Govt Jobs in Tamil Nadu 2018 after 10th class? If yes, then you all will be glad to know that the Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has published an advertisement notification for the male/ female candidates to apply for Police Constables, Jail Warders and Firemen posts to fill up 6140 vacancies. Those who have completed 10th class are eligible to apply for TNUSRB Police Constables Recruitment 2018 to fill up 5538 vacancies via online mode. Interested candidates may go through the TNUSRB Police Constables Vacancy 2018 details to know whether you are eligible to apply for the post or not.
TNUSRB Police Constables Application Form 2018
The Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) invites online application forms from the eligible male/ female candidates to apply for Police Constables, Jail Warders and Firemen posts via online mode. You may submit TNUSRB Police Constables Application Form 2018 from 28th December 2017 to 27th January 2018. Other important details of TNUSRB Recruitment 2018 are given below like Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection, Pay Scale etc.
TNUSRB Police Constables Job Notification 2018
- Name of Govt Organization:- Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB)
- Name of Post:- Police Constables, Jail Warders and Firemen
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 6140 Posts
- Job Location:- Tamil Nadu
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Police Constables||5538 Posts||Rs.18200- 52900/-|
|2||Jail Warders||365 Posts||Rs.18200- 52900/-|
|3||Firemen||237 Posts||Rs.18200- 52900/-|
TNUSRB Police Constables Eligibility Criteria 2018
Age Limit (as on 01-07-2017):-
- The minimum and maximum age of the candidate should be between 18 to 24 years as on 01-07-2017.
To be eligible to apply for Police Constables, Jail Warders and Firemen vacancies, candidates are required to fulfil the given below educational qualification criteria-
- The minimum educational qualification required is 10th class passed from the recognized board.
Applicants are required to deposit the given below application fee amount of Rs.130/- through Online mode or via offline mode (through Indian Bank or E-payment Post Office).
Mode of Selection:-
The suitable candidates will be selected for Police Constables, Jail Warders and Firemen posts on the basis of their performances in the given below test-
- Written Examination,
- Certificate Verification,
- Physical Measurement Test,
- Endurance Test
- Physical Efficiency Tests.
How to Apply for TNUSRB Police Constables Job Vacancies 2018
Follow the given below procedure-
- Firstly, visit online the official website of Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) i.e. www.tnusrbonline.org.
- After that, click on “Apply Online” for Police Constables, Jail Warders and Firemen post.
- Start to fill the online application form with basic details of applicant.
- Make the fee payment through offline or online mode.
- Upload the scanned copy of Photograph and Signature correctly.
- Finally, click on “SUBMIT” button and take the print out of it as hard copy for further utilization.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting date to submit application form:- 28-December-2017
- Last date to submit application form:-27-January-2018
- Last Date to deposit Fee via bank or post:- 31-January-2018