TVNL Assistant Operator Vacancy 2017
The Tenughat Vidyut Nigam Limited (TVNL) has published an advertisement notification for the male/ female candidates to apply for Assistant Operator, Assistant Personal Officer posts to fill up 59 vacancies. Interested candidates may read through the TVNL Assistant Operator Recruitment 2017 Notification to know the post details and how to apply criteria. Those who possess 10th Class and ITI certificate in the relevant trade are eligible to apply for TVNL Assistant Operator Recruitment 2017 through online mode.
TVNL Recruitment 2017
The Tenughat Vidyut Nigam Limited (TVNL) invites online application forms from the eligible Indian citizens to apply for Assistant Operator, Assistant Personal Officer via official website through online mode. The starting and closing date to submit TVNL Recruitment Application Form 2017 is 7th February 2017 and 4th March 2017 respectively. Other important details of TVNL Recruitment 2017 are given below like Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection, Pay Scale, Online Application Form etc.
TVNL Assistant Operator Job Notification 2017
- Advt. No. : 01/2017
- Name of Govt Organization:- Tenughat Vidyut Nigam Limited (TVNL)
- Name of Post:- Assistant Operator, Assistant Personal Officer
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 59
- Job Location:- Ranchi (Jharkhand)
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Operator||40 Posts||Rs. 5200-20200/+ GP Rs.3000/-|
|2||Assistant Personal Officer||06 Posts||Rs. 9300/-34800/+ GP Rs.4600/-|
Assistant Operator/ APO Posts Eligibility Criteria 2017
Candidate’s upper age should not be more than 35 years as on 01.01.2017.
Note:- The reserved category candidates are applicable for the upper age relaxation as per Govt norms.
- For Assistant Operator Post:- 10th passed with ITI certificate in Fitter/ Electrician/ Electronics/ Welding / Instrument Mechanic Trades.
- For Assistant Personal Officer Post:- BBA(HR)/ PM/ IR/ HR/ Labour Welfare regular full time regular course with 50% (45% for ST/SC candidates).
Applicants are required to deposit an application fee amount through online mode-
- For UR/BC-I/BC-II candidates:- Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ST candidates of Jharkhand State:- Rs.500/-
Mode of Selection:-
The selection of suitable candidates for the Assistant Operator posts will be based on their performances in the given below tests-
- Written Test
- Personal Interview (PI)
How to Apply for TVNL Assistant Operator Job Vacancies 2017
Follow the given below steps-
- Visit online the official website of Tenughat Vidyut Nigam Limited (TVNL) i.e. www.tvnlonline.com.
- After that, click on “Apply Online” link against Advt. No. : 01/2017.
- Start to fill the online application form with correct information of applicant.
- Deposit the fee amount through online mode.
- Upload scanned soft copy of Photograph and Signature.
- At last, click on “SUBMIT” button and take the print out of it as hard copy for further utilization.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date to submit online application form:- 07-February-2017
- Last Date to submit online application form:- 04-March-2017
- Deposit application fee amount:- From 07-February-2017 to 04-March-2017