UKMSSB Medical Officer Vacancy 2017
The Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board (UKMSSB) has brought job notification for the candidates who have completed MBBS degree. The UKMSSB has published an advertisement notification for the recruitment of suitable candidates for the Ordinary Grade Medical Officer posts to fill 712 vacancies. Interested candidates may read through the complete article to know the UKMSSB Ordinary Grade Medical Officer Recruitment 2017 Notification so that accordingly you may submit online application form.
UKMSSB Medical Officer Application Form 2017
The Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board (UKMSSB) invites online applications from the eligible Indian citizens to apply for the UKMSSB Medical Officer Vacancy 2017 through official website of UKMSSB i.e. ukmssb.org. The last date to submit the UKMSSB Medical Officer Application Form 2017 is 20th October 2017. Other important details of UKMSSB Medical Officer Job Notification 2017 are given below like Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection, Pay Scale, Online Application Form etc.
UKMSSB Medical Officer Job Notification 2017
- Name of Govt Organization:- Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board (UKMSSB)
- Name of Post:- Ordinary Grade Medical Officer
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 712
- Job Location:- Uttarakhand
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Ordinary Grade Medical Officer||712||Rs.15600-39100/+ GP Rs.5400/-|
UKMSSB Medical Officer Eligibility Criteria 2017
Candidate’s minimum and maximum age of the candidate should be between 21 to 42 years as on 1st June 2017.
Note:- The reserved category candidates are applicable for the upper age relaxation as per Govt policies.
Candidates who possess MBBS degree from the recognized medical college are eligible to apply for the Ordinary Grade Medical Officer posts.
Note:- Candidate must be registered with Medical Council of India.
Applicants are required to deposit an application fee amount through online mode via Net banking, Credit Card, Debit card.
- For General/ OBC category candidates:- Rs.2000/-
- For SC/ST/PWD category candidates:- Rs.1000/-
Mode of Selection:-
The selection of suitable candidates will be based on their performances in the given below test-
How to Apply for the UKMSSB Medical Officer Job Vacancies 2017
Steps to apply online is described below-
- Go to the official website of Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board (UKMSSB) i.e. ukmssb.org.
- Click on “Apply Online” against Ordinary Grade Medical Officer post.
- Start to fill the online application form with correct information of applicant.
- Deposit an application fee amount through online mode.
- Upload the scanned copy of passport size Photograph and Signature.
- Click on “SUBMIT” button and take the print out of it as hard copy for further utilization.
Dates to Remember:-
- Last Date for online registration to apply:- 20-October-2017