UKSSSC Forest Guard Vacancy 2017
Are you looking for Govt Jobs in Uttarakhand 2017 after 12th class? If yes, then you must read through the Uttarakhand Forest Job Notification 2017 to apply for the Forest Guard Posts. For that, the Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has published an advertisement notification so that interested candidates may go through it and then submit online application form to fill up the vacant 1218 vacancies. The 12th passed candidates may apply for the UKSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2017 through online mode.
UKSSSC Forest Guard Application Form 2017
The Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) invites online applications from the eligible male candidates via official website i.e. sssc.uk.gov.in. The commencing and closing date to submit the UKSSSC Forest Guard Application Form 2017 is 8th August 2017 and 20th September 2017 respectively. Eligible candidates should not miss this opportunity to apply for the UKSSSC Forest Guard Vacancy 2017 under this notification. Before to submit the online application form for the Forest Guard vacancies, candidates are advised to read through the complete article to know important details like Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection, Pay Scale, Online Application Form etc.
UKSSSC Forest Guard Jobs Notification 2017
- Name of Govt Organization:- Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC)
- Name of Post:- Forest Guard
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 1218
- Job Location:- Uttarakhand
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Forest Guard||1218 Posts||Rs. 21700-69100/-|
UKSSSC Forest Guard Eligibility Criteria 2017
The mail candidates having age limit between 18 to 24 years as on 01-01-2017 may apply for Forest Guard posts in Uttarakhand Forest Department.
Note:- The reserved category candidates may opt for the upper age relaxation as per Govt norms.
The minimum educational qualification required is 12th class passed or its equivalent qualification from the recognized board.
The applicants are required to deposit the given below an application fee amount through Online mode otherwise their application form will not be considered for the Forest Guard post.
- For General/ OBC Category Candidates:- Rs.300/-
- For SC/ST Category Candidates of Uttarakhand: Rs.150/-
Mode of Selection:-
The selection of suitable candidates will be based on the marks obtained in the given below tests-
- Written Examination
- Physical Test
How to Apply for the UKSSSC Forest Guard Job Vacancies 2017
Procedure to apply online is given below-
- Visit online the official website of Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) i.e. sssc.uk.gov.in.
- Now, Click on “New User Registration” and then login with the User ID/ Registration No and Password.
- After that, start “Online Application Form” to apply for Forest Guard Posts.
- Deposit the fee amount as described above.
- Lastly, click on “SUBMIT” button and take the print out of it as hard copy for future utilization.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting date to apply online:- 08-August-2017
- Last date to apply online:- 20-September-2017
- Last Date to deposit application fee:- 23-September-2017