United India Insurance Company Assistant Vacancy 2017
Well! The J&K job aspirants will be glad to know that the United India Insurance Company (UIIC) has published an advertisement job notification for the direct recruitment of suitable candidates for Personal Assistant posts. The male/ female candidates who have completed Graduation in any discipline and have knowledge of Computer Application are eligible to apply for the United India Insurance Company Assistant Recruitment 2017 through online mode. Total 696 vacancies will be filled of male/ female candidates in the United India Insurance Company Assistant posts who qualified the written examination followed by Interview test.
United India Insurance Company Assistant Application Form 2017
Are you looking for United India Insurance Company Assistant Vacancy 2017 details? Then you must read through the given below complete article so that accordingly you may apply for the Assistant posts. The United India Insurance Company invites online applications from the eligible Indian citizens to apply for the Assistant Vacancy 2017 through official website i.e. uiic.co.in.
United India Insurance Company Assistant Notification 2017
- Name of Govt Organization:- United India Insurance Company (UIIC)
- Name of Post:- Assistant
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 696
- Job Location:- Jammu & Kashmir
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant||696 Posts||Rs. 14435-32030/-|
United India Insurance Company Assistant Eligibility Criteria 2017
Candidates are required to fulfil the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for the Assistant posts in United India Insurance Company (UIIC). According to official notification, unreserved candidate’s age should be between 18 to 28 years.
Note:- The reserved category candidates are applicable for the upper age relaxation as per Govt norms.
Well! The male and female candidates who possess Graduation from the recognized institute and have good knowledge of Computer are eligible to apply for the Assistant post.
To apply successfully for the Assistant posts, applicants are required to deposit an application fee amount as per category wise through online mode-
- For General / OBC category candidates:- Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates:- Rs.100/-
Mode of Selection:-
The applicants will have to appear for the written examination followed by Interview test for the selection of Assistant Posts in United India Insurance Company (UIIC).
- Online Exam (Prelims)
- Online Exam (Mains)
- Computer Proficiency Test.
How to Apply for the United India Insurance Company Assistant Job Vacancy 2017
Procedure to submit online application form-
- Go to the official website of United India Insurance Company (UIIC) i.e. uiic.co.in.
- After that, click on “Apply Online” link for Assistant Posts.
- Fill the online application form correctly and completely.
- Deposit the fee amount through online mode as per category wise.
- Upload the scanned copy of passport size Photograph and Signature.
- At Last! Click on “SUBMIT” button and take the print out of it as hard copy.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date for online submission of application form:- 14-August-2017
- Closing Date for online submission of application form:-28-August-2017
- Date of Online Prelims exam:- 22-September-2017
- Date of Online Mains Exam:- 23-October-2017