UPPCL JE Electrical Trainee Vacancy 2017
Good opportunity for the Uttar Pradesh Job aspirants to get the Govt Jobs of Junior Engineer Electrical Trainee post. The Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has published an advertisement notification for the recruitment of suitable candidates for the UPPCL JE Electrical Trainee Vacancy 2017. Interested candidates may read through the UPPCL Junior Engineer Electrical Trainee Recruitment 2017 notification and then may apply accordingly.
UPPCL JE Electrical Trainee Application Form 2017
The Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) invites online applications from the eligible Indian citizens to apply for the UPPCL Junior Engineer Electrical Trainee Jobs 2017 through official website i.e. rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in. The starting and closing date to submit the UPPCL JE Electrical Trainee Application Form 2017 is 8th October 2017 and 30th October 2017 respectively. Other important details are described below like Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection, pay Scale etc.
UPPCL JE Electrical Trainee Job Notification 2017
- Advertisement No.: 05/VSA/2017/JE
- Name of Govt Organization:- Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)
- Name of Post:- Junior Engineer Electrical Trainee
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 226
- Job Location:- Uttar Pradesh (U.P.)
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Engineer Electrical Trainee||226||Rs. 9300-34800/+ GP Rs. 4200/-|
UPPCL JE Electrical Trainee Eligibility Criteria 2017
Age Limit (01-07-2017):-
- Minimum Age:- 21 Years
- Maximum Age:- 40 Years
Those who have completed Diploma in Electrical Engineering from the recognized institute/ university are eligible to apply for the Junior Engineer Electrical Trainee posts in Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL).
You may deposit the given below an application fee amount through Online mode via Net Banking, Credit card, Debit Card and SBI Challan form.
- For SC/ST candidates of Utter Pradesh:- Rs.600/-
- For All Others candidates:- Rs.900/-
Mode of Selection:-
- Written Test Computer Based Test (CBT).
How to Apply for UPPCL JE Electrical Trainee Jobs Vacancies 2017
Steps to apply online-
- Those who are looking forward to apply for the Junior Engineer Electrical Trainee are required to visit online the official website of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) i.e. www.uppcl.org.
- After that, click on “Apply Online” for Junior Engineer Electrical Trainee Posts.
- Fill the online application form with basic details of applicant.
- Make the fee payment of above mentioned amount.
- Upload the scanned copy of Photograph and Signature.
- Lastly, click on “SUBMIT” button and take the print out f it.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date for Online Registration and Submission of application form:- 08- October -2017
- Last Date for Online Registration and Submission of application form:- 31-October-2017
- Tentative Date of CBT test:- 3rd Week of November 2017