UPPCL Office Assistant Vacancy 2017
Are you looking for Govt jobs in UP after Graduation 2017? Then you must read through UPPCL Office Assistant Job Notification 2017 which is published on its official website that we are sharing with you all here. According to that, the Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) is looking for the bright and dynamic candidates for the Office Assistant Posts to fill up 30 vacancies. Those who have completed graduation degree in any stream are eligible to apply for UPPCL Office Assistant Recruitment 2017 through online mode.
UPPCL Office Assistant Application Form 2017
Good opportunity for the candidates who are looking jobs in Uttar Pradesh after graduation. The Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) invites online applications from the eligible Indian citizens to apply for UPPCL Office Assistant Vacancy 2017 through online mode via official website (or direct link to apply online is given below). The starting and last date to submit UPPCL Office Assistant Application Form 2017 is 4th September 2017 to 25th September 2017. Other important details of UPPCL Office Assistant Jobs 2017 are given below like Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection, Pay Scale etc.
UPPCL Office Assistant Notification 2017
- Advt. No. : 03/VSA/2017
- Name of Govt Organization:- Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)
- Name of Post:- Office Assistant
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 30
- Job Location:- Uttar Pradesh (U.P.)
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Office Assistant||30 Posts||Rs. 5200-20200/+ GP Rs. 2600/-|
UPPCL Office Assistant Office Assistant Eligibility Criteria 2017
For the general category candidates, the minimum and maximum age limit should be between 21 to 40 years as on 01-01-2017.
Note:- Candidates may avail the benefit of upper age relaxation up to 3 years for OBC candidates, 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 10 years for PWD candidates.
To be eligible to apply for office assistant posts, the minimum educational qualification required is Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification and Typing speed of 30 w.p.m in Hindi on Computer.
While apply online, applicants are required to deposit an application fee amount through SBI Challan or Debit Card/ Credit card/ Net Banking.
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates:- Rs.700/-
- For All other candidates:- Rs.1000/-
Mode of Selection:-
- Online- Written Examination
- Interview test
How to Apply for UPPCL Office Assistant Job Vacancy 2017
Steps to follow-
- All the eligible Indian candidates who are looking forward to apply for Office Assistant post in UPPCL are required to go to the official website i.e. www.uppcl.org.
- Now, click on “UPPCL Office Assistant Recruitment 2017” and then to “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the online application form and deposit the fee amount through online mode.
- Upload the scanned copy of passport size Photograph and Signature.
- At last, submit the form online and take the print out of it.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting date to submit online application form:- 04- September-2017
- Last date to submit online application form:- 25-September-2017