UPPSC Lecturers Vacancy 2017
Are you looking for Govt Teaching Jobs in Uttar Pradesh 2017 after Master’s Degree? Well! You all will be glad to know that the Uttar Pradesh Public Services Commission (UPPSC) has published an advertisement notification for the male/ female candidates to apply for Lecturers and Professor (Allopathy) posts to fill up 799 vacancies. Those who have completed Master’s Degree in the relevant subject and NET/SLET/SET qualified are eligible to apply for UPPSC Lecturers Recruitment 2017 through online mode.
UPPSC Lecturers Application Form 2017
The Uttar Pradesh Public Services Commission (UPPSC)) invites online application forms from the eligible male/ female candidates to apply for UPPSC Lecturers Vacancy 2017 via official website i.e. uppsc.up.nic.in. You may submit UPPSC Lecturers Application Form 2017 from 24th October 2017 to 24th November 2017. Read through the complete article to know Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection, Pay Scale etc.
UPPSC Lecturers Job Notification 2017
- Advt. No.:- 1/2017-18
- Name of Govt Organization:- Uttar Pradesh Public Services Commission (UPPSC)
- Name of Post:- Lecturers, Professor (Allopathy)
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 799 Posts
- Job Location:- Uttar Pradesh (U.P.)
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Lecturers||718 Posts||Rs. 15600-39100/+ GP Rs. 5400/-|
|2||Professor (Allopathy)||47 Posts||Rs. 37400-67000/+ GP Rs. 8900/-|
UPPSC Lecturers Eligibility Criteria 2017
Age Limit (as on 01-07-2017):-
- For Lecturers Post:- 21 to 40 years
- For Professor (Allopathy) Post:- upper age limit is 65 years.
Note:- The SC/ST/OBC/ Ph/Ex-S candidates may take benefit of upper age relaxation as per policies.
- For Lecturers: Master’s degree in the relevant subject and must be NET / SLET /SET qualified.
- For Professor: Those who have completed M.S. in relevant Subjects /M.D. in relevant Subjects/ M.B.B.S. with M.Sc. in relevant Subjects are eligible to apply for Professor Post.
To complete the registration process, applicants are required to deposit the given below an application fee amount through e-Challan in any branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank.
- For SC/ST candidates:- Rs.65/-
- For All Others candidates:- Rs.105/-
- For PWD candidates:- Rs.25/-
Mode of Selection:-
The Uttar Pradesh PSC will conduct the written exam and Interview test for the selection of suitable candidates for the Lecturers and Professor (Allopathy) post-
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview (PI)
How to Apply for UPPSC Lecturers Job Vacancies 2017
Steps by step procedure is given below to apply online-
- Visit online the official website of Uttar Pradesh Public Services Commission (UPPSC) i.e. uppsc.up.nic.in.
- After that, click on “Apply Online” for Lecturers and Professor (Allopathy) posts.
- Start to fill the application form with basic details of applicant.
- Deposit he fee amount as per category wise through E-Challan mode in SBI/ PNB Bank.
- Upload the scanned copy of Photograph and Signature.
- Finally, submit the form correctly and take the print out of it as hard copy for further utilization.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting date to submit online application form:- 24-October-2017
- Last date to submit online application form:- 24-November-2017
- Last Date to deposit application fee:- 21- November-2017