UPSC Civil Services Exam Notification 2018
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published an advertisement notification for the male/ female candidates to apply for UPSC Civil Services Examination 2018 to fill up 782 vacancies. Those who are interested to apply for UPSC Civil Services Job Recruitment 2018 are required to possess Graduation/ Bachelor’s degree in any stream or its equivalent qualification. Interested male/ female candidates may read through the UPSC Civil Services Exam Notification 2018 to know Civil Services Exam 2018 – 2-19 details so that accordingly they could submit application form.
UPSC Civil Services Exam Application Form 2018
The graduation passed candidates are eligible to apply for UPSC Civil Services Exam 2018 through online mode. The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites online application form from the eligible male/ female candidates to apply for Civil Services Exam 2018 through UPSC Civil Services Exam Application Form 2018 from 5th February 2018 to 6th March 2018. Other important details of the UPSC Civil Services Exam Notification 2018-19 are given below like Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection, Pay Scale etc.
UPSC Civil Services Exam Job Notification 2018
- Advt. No. : 04/2018-CSP
- Name of Govt Organization:- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Name of Examination:- UPSC Civil Services Examination 2018
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 782 Posts
- Job Location:- All India
|Sr. No||Name of Exam||Vacancy|
|1||Civil Services Examination 2018||782 Posts|
UPSC Civil Services Exam Eligibility Criteria 2018
The minimum and maximum age of the candidate should be between 21 to 32 years as on 01.08.2018.
Note:- The reserved category candidates are applicable for the upper age relaxation as per Govt norms.
Candidate must fulfilled the given below educational qualification to be eligible to apply for UPSC Civil Services Examination 2018-19.
- Those who have completed graduation/ Bachelor’s degree in any stream or its equivalent qualification from the recognized institutes are eligible to apply for UPSC Civil Services Examination 2018.
Applicants are required to deposit the given below an application fee amount through Net Banking facility of State Bank of India (SBI) or via Debit Card/ Credit Card.
- For General / OBC category candidates:- Rs.100/-
- For SC/ST/ Women candidates:- No Fee
Mode of Selection:-
- Preliminary Exam,
- Main Examination
- Personal interview.
How to Apply for UPSC Civil Services Exam Job Vacancies 2018
Follow the given below steps to submit online application form-
- Those who are looking forward to apply for UPSC Civil Services Examination 2018 are required to visit online the official website of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) i.e. www.upsc.gov.in.
- After that, click on “APPLY ONLINE” link and start to fill the application form with fundamental details of applicant.
- Deposit the fee amount as per details mentioned above.
- Upload scanned soft copy of Photograph and Signature.
- Finally! Click on “SUBMIT” button and take the print out of it as hard copy for further utilization.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date to apply online:- 5th-February-2018
- Last Date to apply online:- 6th March 2018