WBHRB Block Medical Officer Vacancy 2017
The West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has published an advertisement notification for the male/ female candidates to apply for Block Medical Officer of Health posts to fill up total 216 vacancies. The MBBS degree male/ female candidates are eligible to apply for WBHRB Block Medical Officer Recruitment 2017 through online mode. Interested candidates may go through the WBHRB Block Medical Officer Vacancy 2017 details to know how to apply and post details.
WBHRB Block Medical Officer Application Form 2017
The West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) invites online application forms from the eligible male/ female candidates to apply for Block Medical Officer posts via official website i.e. wbhrb.eadmissions.net. You may submit WBHRB Block Medical Officer Application Form 2017 from 1st Sept 2017 to 11th Sept 2017. Read through the complete article to know Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection, Pay Scale etc.
WBHRB Block Medical Officer Notification 2017
- Advt. No. : R/BMOH/40(1)/2017
- Name of Govt Organization:- West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB)
- Name of Post:- Block Medical Officer of Health
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 216 Posts
- Job Location:- Kolkata (West Bengal)
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Block Medical Officer of Health||216||Rs. 15600-42000/+ GP Rs.5400/-|
WBHRB Block Medical Officer Eligibility Criteria 2017
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2017):-
Candidates are required to fulfil the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for Block Medical Officer Posts. According to that, candidate’s maximum age should not be more than 36 years.
Note:- The SC/ST/OBC/ PH may take benefit of upper age relaxation as per govt rules.
The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible to apply for Block Medical Officer (MO) post is MBBS qualification from the recognized institute.
Once you submit the online application form, a challan form will be generated that you may download and take the print out of it. After that, you are required to deposit the given below application fee as per category wise in any branch of Banks participating in the GRIPS (Govt. Receipt Portal System), Govt. of West Bengal.
- For SC/ST/OBC candidates:- No Fee
- For Un-Reserved candidates:- Rs.210/-
Mode of Selection:-
The West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) will conduct the written exam and Interview test for the selection of suitable candidates for the Block Medical Officer posts-
- Written Examination
How to Apply for WBHRB Block Medical Officer Job Vacancies 2017
Follow the given below procedure to submit application form-
- The first step is to go to the official website of West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) i.e. wbhrb.eadmissions.net.
- Then click on “Registration”.
- Start to fill the basic details of applicants correctly and completely.
- Upload the scanned copy of Photograph and Signature correctly.
- Now, submit the form and take the print out of Generated Challan form.
- Deposit the fee and submit the form.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date for online submission of application form:- 01-September-2017
- Last Date for online submission of application form:- 11-September-2017
- Last Date to deposit application fee:- 2nd Sept 2017 to 18th Sept 2017
- Last date to completely submit the application form:- 20th September 2017