WBHRB Tutor/ Demonstrator Vacancy 2017
Are you looking for govt jobs in West Bengal 2017 for Tutor/ Demonstrator Post? Then you must have to read through the WBHRB Tutor/ Demonstrator Recruitment 2017 Notification to know the job details. As per the official details, the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has published an advertisement for the recruitment of J Tutor/ Demonstrator posts to fill 160 job vacancies. The complete details about WBHRB Tutor/ Demonstrator Vacancy 2017 are described below so that you may easily come to know whether you are eligible to apply or not.
WBHRB Tutor/ Demonstrator Application Form 2017
The West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) invites online applications from the eligible Indian citizens to apply for Tutor/ Demonstrator posts to fill up the 160 vacancies through official website i.e. http://wbhrb.eadmissions.net/. The starting and closing date to submit WBHRB Tutor/ Demonstrator Application Form 2017 is 10-October-2017 and 23-October-2017 respectively. Read the complete recruitment information here to know Eligibility Criteria- Age Limit, Educational Qualification, How to Apply, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Application Fee etc.
WBHRB Tutor/ Demonstrator Job Notification 2017
- Advt. No. : R/T/D (MES)/43(1)/2017
- Name of Organization:- West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB)
- Name of Posts:- Tutor/ Demonstrator
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 160
- Job Location:- Kolkata (West Bengal)
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Tutor/ Demonstrator||160 Posts||Rs. 15600-42000/+ GP Rs. 5400/-|
WBHRB Tutor/ Demonstrator Eligibility Criteria 2017
Candidate’s upper age should not be more than 45 years as on 01-01-2017.
Note:- Age relaxation will be as per govt latest norms.
- The male/ female candidates who possess MBBS Degree qualification are eligible to apply for Tutor/ Demonstrator post.
- Candidate must be registered with Indian Medical Council.
Applicants may deposit the fee amount through the Bank Challan via GRIPS (Govt. Receipt Portal System), Govt. of West Bengal.
- For UR-General category candidates:- Rs.210/-
- For SC/ST/ OBC category candidates:- No Fee
The selection of suitable candidates will be based on their performances in following tests-
- Written Test
How to Apply for WBHRB Tutor/ Demonstrator Job Vacancies 2017
Procedure to apply online is given below-
- Firstly, all the eligible candidates are required to go to the official website of West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) i.e. wbhrb.eadmissions.net.
- Click on – “Apply Online” for Tutor/ Demonstrator post.
- Fill all the mandatory details correctly and completely.
- Make the application fee payment through GRIPS via Challan form.
- Upload the Photograph and Signature.
- At last, submit the button and take the print out of Application Form.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date to apply online:- 10-October-2017
- Last Date to apply online:- 23-October-2017
- Last Date to deposit Application Fee:- 30-October-2017
- Last date to completely submit application form:- 01-November-2017