West Bengal Police Lady Constables Vacancy 2018
The West Bengal Police Department has recently published an advertisement for the 10th passed candidates to apply for the Lady Constables posts. According to the West Bengal Police Lady Constables Recruitment 2018 Notification, the minimum educational qualification required is 10th passed and age limit should be between 18 to 27 years to be eligible to apply for the West Bengal Police Lady Constables Vacancy 2018. Total 2550 vacancies will be filled for the Lady Constables posts through direct recruitment. Before to start apply you may read through the West Bengal Police Lady Constables Jobs 2018 Notification details so that you may submit the application form correctly.
West Bengal Police Lady Constables Application Form 2018
The West Bengal Police invites online application forms from the eligible Indian citizens to apply for the Lady Constables Jobs 2018 via official website i.e. policewb.gov.in. The commencing and closing date to submit the West Bengal Police Lady Constables Application Form 2018 is 3rd January 2018 to 1st February 2018. Go through the complete article to know Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection etc.
West Bengal Police Lady Constables Job Notification 2018
- Name of Govt Organization:- West Bengal Police
- Name of Post:- Lady Constables
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 2550
- Job Location:- West Bengal
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Lady Constables||2550 Posts||Rs. 5400-25200/+ GP Rs.2600/-|
West Bengal Police Lady Constables Eligibility Criteria 2018
For the general candidates, the minimum and maximum age of the candidate should be between 18 to 27 years as on 1st January 2018.
Note:- The reserved category candidates may take the benefit of upper age relaxation as per govt rules.
The minimum educational qualification required is Madhyamik Examination from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent qualification.
Applicants may deposit an application fee amount through online mode via Net Banking/ Debit Card/Credit Card.
- For General & OBC category:- Rs.150/+ Processing Fee of Rs.20/-
- For SC/ST of Rajasthan:- Processing Fee of Rs.20/-
Mode of Selection:-
The selection for the Lady Constables posts in West Bengal Police Department will be based on marks obtained in the written examination, PST, PET and shortlisted candidates will be called for the Personality Test as per schedule that will inform you later here.
- Preliminary Written Examination,
- Physical Standard & Physical Efficiency Test,
- Final Written Examination
- Personality Test.
How to Apply for West Bengal Police Lady Constables Jobs Vacancies 2018
Steps to submit online application form-
- Visit online the West Bengal Police official website i.e. policewb.gov.in.
- Click on “Recruitment Advertisement” and then to “Apply Online” link for Lady Constable posts.
- Fill the online application form with basic details correctly.
- Deposit an application fee amount as mentioned above.
- Upload the scanned photograph correctly.
- Lastly, take print out of filled submitted application form.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting date to apply online/ offline:- 03-January-2018
- Last date to apply online/ offline:- 01-February-2018