West Bengal Police Sub Inspector of Excise Vacancy 2018
Are you looking for Police Sub Inspector of Excise Vacancy in West Bengal Police Department 2018? Then you all will be glad to know that the West Bengal Police Department has published an advertisement notification for the male/ female candidates to apply for West Bengal Police Sub Inspector of Excise Recruitment 2018 to fill 161 vacancies through online mode. Those who have completed Graduation qualification are eligible to apply for West Bengal Police Sub Inspector of Excise Vacancy 2018. Interested candidates may read through the West Bengal Police Sub Inspector of Excise Job Notification 2018 to know the post details.
West Bengal Police Sub Inspector of Excise Application Form 2018
The West Bengal Police Department invites online application forms from the eligible candidates to apply for Police Sub Inspector of Excise Vacancy 2018 through official website i.e. policewb.gov.in. The starting and closing date to submit West Bengal Police Sub Inspector of Excise Application Form 2018 is 2nd February 2018 and 4th March 2018 respectively. Other important details of the West Bengal Police Sub Inspector of Excise Notification 2018 are given below that you may go through to know Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection, Pay Scale, Online Application Form etc.
West Bengal Police Sub Inspector of Excise Recruitment Notification 2018
- Name of Govt Organization:- West Bengal Police Department
- Name of Post:- Sub Inspector of Excise
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 161 Posts
- Job Location:- West Bengal
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Sub Inspector of Excise||161 Posts||Rs.7100 – 37600/+ GP Rs.3900/-|
West Bengal Police Sub Inspector of Excise Eligibility Criteria 2018
The minimum and maximum age of the candidate should be between 20 to 27 years as on 01-01-2018.
Note:- The reserved category candidates are applicable for the upper age relaxation as per Govt norms.
Those who have completed Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline or its equivalent qualification from the recognized institute/ university are eligible to apply for Police Sub Inspector of Excise post.
Applicants are required to deposit the given below an application fee amount through Debit Cards, Credit Cards & Internet Banking/ Bank Challan-
- For General /BC/OBC category candidates:- Rs.150/- Application Fee + Rs.20/- Processing Fee
- For SC/ST category candidates:- Rs.20/- Processing Fee
Mode of Selection:-
The selection of suitable candidates for the Police Sub Inspector of Excise post in the West Bengal Police Department will be based on marks obtained in the following tests-
- Preliminary Written Examination,
- Final Written Examination
- Personality Test.
How to Apply for West Bengal Police Sub Inspector of Excise Job Vacancies 2018
Steps to submit online application form are given below-
- Visit online the official website of West Bengal Police i.e. policewb.gov.in.
- After that, click on “Apply Online” for the Police Sub Inspector of Excise post in West Bengal Police Department.
- Start to fill the fundamental details of applicant.
- Make the fee payment as per category view as per details mentioned above.
- Upload the scanned copy of passport size Photograph and Signature correctly.
- At last, click on “SUBMIT” button and take the print out of it as hard copy for further utilization.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date to submit online/ offline application form:- 02-February-2018
- Last Date to submit online / offline application form:- 04-March-2018
- Last Date to deposit an application fee through Challan:- 07-March-2018